Our Mission Statement
The purpose of Santa Rosa Speech and Language Services is to provide the highest possible quality of speech and language services in Sonoma County. We offer a wide range of individualized services in a supportive environment, and our team approach utilizes proven, and evidence-based effective treatment methods. We are proud that our speech therapy services have a positive significant impact in the lives of our clients.
We are Here for You
Children Speech Therapy
Providing comprehensive evaluation and evidence-based treatment for children and infants with speech, language, voice and cognitive-communication impairments.
- Aural rehabilitation (Hearing Aids/Cochlear Implants: listening and spoken language therapy)
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Devices
- Craniofacial and Velopharyngeal Disorders
- Language (Spoken language comprehension and expression, pragmatic or social communication)
- Language-based Learning Impairments
- Motor Speech Disorders (Apraxia)
- Myofunctional Disorder (Tongue Thrust)
- Language-Based Reading Impairments
- Speech Sound Disorders (Articulation, Phonological Processing)
- Stuttering or Cluttering
- Voice/Resonance Disorder
- Parent coaching and education
Our facility is
- efficient, clean and well-designed for clinical services
- comfortable waiting room with reading material, professional brochures and books for siblings, free wi-fi
- lots of natural light
- plenty of free parking
Santa Rosa Speech & Language Services
Santa Rosa Speech & Language Services is a full-service clinical practice that provides children’s speech therapy. Our services include speech and language consultations, evaluations and therapy.
The staff at Santa Rosa Speech & Language Services believes in a team approach to therapy and therefore encourages collaboration with parents, teachers and other therapists, when applicable, to provide the most encouraging and successful environment for clients.
Santa Rosa Speech & Language Services is based on providing the highest quality of service to clients and their families while working to achieve their speech and language goals.
By appointment only